2012年4月23日星期一

59fifty hats wholesale

59fifty hats wholesale,
Legions of fans may adore him as god of cricket but Sachin Tendulkar insists that he is only a mortal who loves playing for his country.
"I'm glad so many people follow my career. 59fifty hats wholesale , But I am not a god. I just love cricket, playing for India," said Tendulkar, who completed 20 years in international cricket on Sunday. ?
India opener Virender Sehwag had said Tendulkar was not just a legend of the game but was actually the god of cricket.
Incidentally, former Australia opener Matthew Hayden also once famously said, "I have seen god, he bats at number four for India. "
Tendulkar said he was just a cricketer, who happened to enjoy the support of a sea of humanity.
"I'm an individual but there is a huge force behind me, a big team. phillies hat , wholesale blank snapback hats , My teammates, family, kids, friends and fans. When I go out to bat, I play on their behalf," he said.
"I had not thought of playing for so long for the country but thanks to the support from all quarters I could play for 20 years for my country," he told a news channel. In his illustrious 20 years of international cricket he has broken numerous batting records but Tendulkar said twice in his career he had thought his career was over.
.

没有评论:

发表评论