2012年5月13日星期日

burberry men polo shirts

burberry men polo shirts,
As I used to be brainstorming a hot market for my next project I chanced on a realization and that is the Art of Specialization. Hey, that rhymes!
Let me explain. . . burberry bow ties for sale ,
As I do my research to seek out hot merchandise, one among the techniques that I keep in the back of my mind is specialization to a particular market. What that means is how will I take an existing product and place it into another niche market. This method works best with broad topics. burberry men polo shirts , For Example:
Topic: Marketing
Specialization: promoting for real-estate agents, restaurant owners, automotive garage homeowners, and therefore the list goes on.
Topic: Cooking
Specialization: cooking for the busy executive, for busy moms, and so on.
Topic: A way to fish
Specialization: How and where to fish on the eastern shore, How and where to fish in MD, FL, CA, etc. . . burberry men s ties ,
You quite get the concept of how this works. Now let me tell you some of these specialization techniques that you can place to use.
* Notice 2 hot topics and be part of them along to urge that specialization. For example: You'll find that quick and easy meals are the recent issue in cooking and realize that yoga and Pilates are hot in physical fitness. You'll be able to then marry both together to create a unique product. For example: The Pilates cookbook: thirty five fast and simple healthy recipes to maximize your strength, flexibility, and energy for your Pilates workouts. I grasp this would possibly be a very little bizarre however this can be an example of how to try to to it.
* The beauty of this technique is that you can create a line of product while not doing to much work to make them. Let's use the promoting example above. Maybe you used the broad topic of promoting for a little business. You decide to make a marketing book for nightclub owners. Well, guess what! Now you can take that very same book and tweak it to fit any small niche and sell it. You'll be able to create a line of marketing books based mostly on this technique and create multiple streams of income from each niche market. I will suggest that you do not simply modification the title but do some research on every market to fit the promoting ideas to those markets. .

没有评论:

发表评论