2012年5月12日星期六

Camiseta Real Madrid 2012

Camiseta Real Madrid 2012,
I can't tell you how many times I've had my truck stuck in the mud or I've been miles away from my truck or camp and an unselfish fellow hunter has helped me out. I can specifically remember one elk hunt. I was hunting with my best friend and usual hunting buddy. I had two elk tags to fill, a spike bull tag and a cow elk tag. We'd been hunting our rear ends off for days trying to put down two elk. camisetas baratas de futbol , Finally on the 4th day when we were heading out of the hills after 4 miles and a long day of hiking up and down steep hills when we came across a herd of about 30 elk. We immediately took position and dropped a spike bull and the herd cow. Camiseta Real Madrid 2012 , We were so excited we couldn't contain ourselves. Camiseta del Barcelona 2012 ,

It took us a couple of hours to quarter them both up. The road was about 300 yards away uphill but our campsite and truck was about 5 miles away if we walked the paved road. Needless to say we were both super tired and didn't have the strength to hoof it another 5 miles on an asphalt road. Walking on dirt is much easier on the feet but we weren't about to hike those steep hills again. So we began our trek up the paved road when no sooner had we started a truck with two other hunters pulls up and asks us if we need a lift. We of course said yes, we then hopped in the back of their truck and talked about the two elk we had just shot. .

没有评论:

发表评论